WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Monday, I meant to share yesterday but I never got around to it.  I trust that you had a wonderful time with family and friends celebrating Resurrection Day.  I had a blessed time even though it rained the whole day.  I got up and took the two hour ride to worship with my parents, hung out with family there for a few hours and then drove back and had dinner with my in-laws.  Today I am sharing  a card that I put together for one of my friends that recently suffered a loss, decided to send her this card  to let her know that she is still in my prayers.  The pattern papers came from a 6x12 DCWV stack and the navy layer from a small stack of hand made papers.  I used a MS punch for the butterfly and circle, added some  glimmer mist (can't see it in the picture) and a few faux pearls from Recollections and the card was done.  Take care and enjoy your week.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A great, fantastic card. Love that background paper. I was in TM the same weekend you went to South Hill to meet your friend. This is where I picked up that stamp I used today.