WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy Tuesday, warmer temps today!  Today is my MIL's birthday and I meant to share her card but I didn't take the picture, I'll have to get a picture once she opens it!  I went to a meeting last night and they just invaded my March and April calendar with way too much stuff.  Today I am sharing another project where my crafting supplies are being used by my daughter for one of her school projects.  I can't remember exactly what it is called but I do know that it was for her Oceanography class.  I cut the title using the Mickey font cricut cartridge, the Xyron sticker maker to adhere it; she used glue dots and my label maker, we had everything that she needed including the board at home; we did have to buy the candy.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You have a beautiful daughter. So you're starting her early in the crafting business or did she just want to invade your crafting supply to finish her project (lol). Nice job on the project, either way.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Don't you just love it when that happens. Everything you need right in the craft room!