WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Musings


Hello and happy Friday, looking forward to the weekend!   I am still not feeling well and I plan to rest especially since I need to get ready for next weekend.  Today I am sharing another card that was requested for someone with cancer,  three sisters have been diagnosed and treated for three different cancers; I will be sending cards to all three of them.  The sketch inspiration for the card came from sketch #264 over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I used paper from the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic 6x6 paper pad, I have just a few pieces left and that pad will be done.  The stamp is from the Creative Card Angel from Pink Bow Ties, it was created exclusively for the FB group.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You have created a beautiful card. I love the colors you used and the sentiment. Take care and I hope you feel better.