WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Monday, beautiful day here but back to much cooler temps tomorrow!  Back to work today after being off for a few days and of course I didn't get as much done as I had originally planned.  I did manage to have an evening of fun with one of my girlfriends as we attended a fundraising event that included seeing a musical of the play Little Shop of Horrors.  Today I am sharing a card that was created using inspiration from a you tube video over at Maymay Made it!  This was a wonderful way to use paper scraps and it means I am almost done with another 6x6 paper pad.  I even used one of the companion stamp sets for the CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge for the first time.  I was so pleased with the way this card came out that I'll be using this technique again real soon!

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll come by again soon!

3 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Lovely card! I like the strips.

The Scrappin Diva said...

I love how the card came out and the colors are my fav.....Now I need to go and look for the video to try it soon.....

LilArtsyWoman said...

Loving this card and the technique...it is beautiful.