WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Easy Paper Purse


Hello and happy Sunday, I am back today with another driveby post.  I really meant to post yesterday but as life would have it I never got around to it!  I was busy running errands and getting ready for an evening out so today I am tired!  Today's project is one of the paper purses that are a buzz among crafters.  I used the simple one sheet method shared by Maymay from Maymay Made It, although there are many variations and even svg  files.  I used more paper from the Katy Davis Happiness paper pad along with some gems, a punch and magnets for the closure.  I wanted to use it for a gift bag for a party that my daughter  attended yesterday but she said you never use the first one, I think she didn't care for the paper!

Take care and have a wonderful week, it is raining here so it is going to be a lazy day for us!

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Just darling Treva!!!

Krafthead said...

Very cute~

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is just absolutely beautiful...love it!!!