WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Saturday Musings


Hello and happy Saturday, so what's on your agenda for this long holiday weekend?  As for me outside of attending several cook-outs I hope to get some LOs done.  Today I am back to share two more cards that I put together using the guy card video hop.  I used more scraps of paper, buttons (need to buy brown buttons), cut the bow tie with my cameo, cut the car with the Nifty Fifties cricut cartridge, a Cuttlebug folder for embossing and the traffic light is part of a Spellbinders in'spire die

Take care, be safe and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

The shirt is my favorite!! Thank you for all of your inspiration...I really need to kick it into gear and get some cards done~

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your cards...great inspiration, design and detail.