WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Thinking of You


Hello Friday and the start of the holiday weekend!  Today I am back with my second guy card inspired by the video hop that I mentioned yesterday.  Today's card inspiration came from a video shared by Dana Joy, there are some differences between her card and mine so you should see hers also!  I used a kraft card base, wood grain embossing folder, ink, a punch, twine and I cut the tag with my SLICE.  It's hard to tell in the picture but I did rub the ink pad across the embossed layer I might use a different ink if I try that again.  I'm also sharing this card for this week's Get Inky challenge over at Use Your Stuff, these guy cards are certainly making me dig through my stash of unused stuff! I gave this card to my DH to send to one of his fraternity brothers that is currently in the hospital being treated for Leukemia.

Take care, have a safe holiday weekend, I'll be back tomorrow to share another guy card.

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

Krafthead said...

Love this! Great embossing and inking~

missgailly said...

Great masculine card. Love the embossed wood grain. Sending healing thoughts to your hubby's friend. Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

renee said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with me Treva at Use Your Stuff!