WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday Musings




Hello and happy Monday, I'm sleepy what about you?  I went to bed fairly early but  kept waking up throughout the night so I am a little tired.  Are you tired of guy cards yet?  Well I am back today to share another card  that I created from the guy card collaboration on you tube, I think this may be it; I need to move on now!  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the tools, the stamped sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set and the embellishments are from Recollections.  I got the jean colored paper from Hobby Lobby.  I am sharing this card for the red, white and blue color challenge over at Can You Case It?  Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

awe, i love all the fun tools! I need to use my cameo more often. You did a great job at incorporating this week's colors! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

Jeanne Bobish said...

Great Father's Day card! Love the tools against the demin-looking paper.

HolyLise said...

Masculine cards are always a challenge, but you created a gorgeous and simple card! Love the toolbox ;)

LilArtsyWoman said...

Great Father's Day card...no, I'm not tired of the guy cards...we don't see a lot of them or at least I don't...thanks for sharing!!!

Dk said...

Cute and fun!!

Christine Pennington said...

Hi Treva. What a fun guy card. Cute tools. Thanks for joining us at CYCI. --Christine