WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday Musings


Hello and happy Thursday, what's on your agenda?  I meant to share this card yesterday but I never got around to it so I am sharing it today.  I put this card together for the FB card group using the sketch shared over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I just used more paper from my scrap stash, some Recollections glitter tape, a Sizzix die, a stamped sentiment and some Paper Studio flowers.   Take care and have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

This is super pretty- I love the orange, blue and purple together! Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Lisa said...

Love this! Great colors and beautiful papers! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Ali said...

Love the use of the glitter tape. Pretty, classy card. LOVE it! WTG! :) TY for playing along with us at AHSC this week! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

comopark1886 said...

Simple, yet elegant.Very nice card.

Brandi said...

Great card! I love the colours and the glowers are a great touch!

Kelly Janes said...

Love the glitter & the flowers!! Thanks for joining AHSC this week! :)