WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hello Sunday


Hello and happy Sunday!  It has been a busy weekend and so I am feeling a little exhausted.  I am doing a driveby post as we will be getting on the road heading home soon.  Today I am sharing another card that I put together using leftovers scraps from another project.  This card is going postal to someone that was recently diagnosed with Lupus so we are sending her some words of encouragement.  The papers used came from a 6x6 Making Memories pad that has been in my stash forever.   I am sharing this card for the Super Scraps  Saturday challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Lovely card and pretty paper.

Krafthead said...

I love the panels! Very lovely color scheme too~

LauraEva said...

Love that style---you did a fantastic job!Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

Corrie said...

Great way to use scraps, love the colors you used.