WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summertime


Hello and happy Tuesday, still can't find the time to play, the warm temperatures aren't helping.   I have been going through some very old stuff trying to decide if I am going to keep it or not and I still have a ways to go!  I am back today to share a card that I put together using a tag that I received in a swap in 2011, the card came together quite nicely since I had a focal point.  It is one of those projects that look better in person! I will be sharing this card for the summer challenge over at Scraps of Color.  Another clean and simple card using my stash about to go postal soon.

Take care, stay cool and remember to always take the high road!

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

I am feeling this!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Great looking card! Are you maintaining in this heat?