WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 22, 2016

College Tour




It's Sunday and I feel like I need a nap!  I came in from church, had a snack, put a load of clothes in the washer and added some journaling to a LO.  Yes, a LO is what I am sharing today, it has been a long time, nothing fancy but another picture scrapped.  In April my daughter went to North Carolina with the Delata Gems to visit North Carolina A&T and UNC Greensboro so I scrapped their group picture. Everything used for this LO has been in my stash for a while to include the pattern paper from the Colorbok Old Glory paper pad, the 50 states and CTMH Artiste cricut cartridges, a sticker and some rhinestone stars.  I still need to add names and it will be done, the picture doesn't look too good and the gold writing on the map doesn't show up well.  Now I'm thinking I might need to redo this whole LO.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will come back soon.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

I love the banners and different pattern papers~

LilArtsyWoman said...

Lovely LO featuring your beautiful daughter. Great school!!!