WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Saturday Musings


It has been a busy week with lots of twists and turns so there's still much to be done during these two days off work.  I have been in training at work so that means I have been away from my desk.  My daughter spent the week volunteering at her school for new student orientation in addition to finishing up her conditioning training for volleyball.  Today I am sharing  a card that I put together using some scraps that I had left from my holiday cards last year.   My paper scraps really don't seem to be moving, I really need to devote some time to organizing and using it!  Oh well this clean and simple card came from the  last year's holiday scraps!    Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Very cute! I like that background paper.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Very cute! I like that background paper.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card!