WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy Tuesday, more warm temps!  I am back today to  share a card that I put together for someone that had a stroke last week.  I haven't visited her but my DH wanted to make sure we sent her a card as she is the wife of one of his fraternity brothers.  As a matter of fact we have two things in common we are both married to men in the same fraternity and we both have the same first name. I am happy that I actually used one of the dies that I picked up recently from TM along with mostly paper from my scraps, the pattern paper is from the Provocraft Celebrations pad, I even added some glimmer mist to the rose!  I really like the die so you will see it again soon!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card...Love that paper and the die.