WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Get Well Soon


Hello and happy Sunday!  The weekend goes by way too fast especially when on Saturday your schedule is booked from the start of the day until you are so tired all you can do is go to bed!  Which means you will be busy on Sunday too.  When I woke up yesterday I had a text from my DH saying he needed four cards, he said he would help but I knew that meant he needed them right away!  I used a sketch from FUSION for inspiration for two of the cards.  When he asks for cards they are usually for his fraternity brothers so I usually use the same colors with a little variation and not too many embellishments.  I used embossing folders and the Simply Sweet cricut cartridge for the sentiment.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Dk said...

How thoughtful of you. I could never whipped out 4 cards that quick! They are cute too.

LilArtsyWoman said...

How sweet...the cards and the thought of helping out your DH.