WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hello Tuesday


It's the first day of school, the official end of summer vacation!  I am up getting a little "me time" in before I start getting ready for work, I feel asleep last night before sharing this post!  Today I am sharing a LO that I recently completed using pictures taken of our daughter during the closing of the summer program that she attended.  She attended a five week Math Science Investigator program at the University of Richmond.  She worked in a lab and this was the poster presentation of what she learned.  All items used on the LO has been in my stash for a while with the exception of the paper which came from one of my many recent Tuesday Morning purchases.  The paper is from the WeR Memory Keeper Jet Set paper pad.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week and first day of school for the kids that are starting today!

No comments: