WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 2, 2016

You Got This


Hello, happy Friday, it's a holiday weekend!  Do you have plans as summer comes to an end?  We won't be doing too much just getting ready for the start of the school year which brings me to day's post.   I am sharing one of the cards that I made for our  daughter as she prepares for the first day of school on Tuesday.  I used  a kraft card base, some paper from a TPC Studio Homeroom paper pad, a WeR Memory Keepers embossing strip, and a pencil diecut from the  Simply Charmed cricut cartridge.   I am sharing this card for the Back to School challenge over at Bitten by the Bug2.   So proud of myself that I am using items that I recently purchased rather than letting them sit unopened/unused!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a safe and fun holiday.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a beautiful card. You are rocking those background papers. Enjoy your weekend!

Scrapping Girl said...

The smiley pencil from Simply Charmed says "welcome back to school" in such a cute way! Doesn't using your stash make you feel all thrifty, lol!!!! Then you have an excuse to buy some more new stuff! Glad you joined our BBTB2 challenge this week!
:)
Michelle

Caroline said...

I love your back to school card. You chose such wonderful papers and colors, great card design, too. Love this cute pencil! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

moknowsall said...

what a great saying for a 10th grader - You Got This!!! that's encouragement and inspiration! best of luck at the start of school. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Bitten By the Bug2 this week for our back to school challenge.