WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Happy Hello


Hello and happy Sunday, we are expecting temps in the lower 80s today.  We went to church with our neighbors and then out for breakfast and we didn't get home until after 2 which means I am trying to play catch up.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the FB card angel group, it has been a while since I shared a card for the angel group.  Sketch inspiration for the card came from Mary's sketch #4 from  Cardz TV  and I am sharing this card for their  Anything Goes Designer Challenge #3.  I used paper from an American Crafts DIYShop paper pad, a stamp and a Jillibean wooden butterfly.    Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

I absolutely adore this card!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

love love love this card fab job

LilArtsyWoman said...

An awesome card and design...just beautiful!

shelly said...

lovely card treva. i really like your papers. great job with the sketch design :) thanks for sharing with us at cardztv anything goes challenge# 3 . shelly DT