WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Happy 75th


Wow, I forgot to share my post yesterday so here it is today!  Screaming Happy 75th Birthday to my mom!  Although my mom won't see this post unless I show it to her when we go down for her party on Saturday.  So blessed to be able to celebrate my mom, she is really an anchor for our family.   I have been busy working on props, decorations and cards as we will be celebrating her birthday on Saturday!  Today I am sharing one of the cards that I made for her, my original intention was to make 75 cards but my mom would have had a fit.  It is just a no bulk shaker card using some stickers, Recollections fun in a jar and Provocraft Celebrations paper.  Take care and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card for your Mom. Have fun celebrating.