WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Columbus Day!  It seems like forever since I shared, it has been a really busy last few days.  Although hurricane Matthew changed directions we still received heavy rain and moderate winds all day Saturday which resulted in power outages and street flooding.  We still have some power outages which caused some schools to be closed today.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from sketch #193 over at CAS(E) this sketch.  I used mostly paper scraps, a dot embossing folder, cut the tree (added some stickles) using my Silhouette Cameo and the sign from the Freshly Picked cricut cartridge.  I'm participating in a card swap so I am playing around with several different designs before I make all of the cards.  Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll come back again!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very pretty card. The Outlawzchallenges.ning.com for Monday's Greetings has a Christmas card challenge this week.
How was the convention or did you go?

Papercrafting Princess said...

Adorable!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!