WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Create Joy


Hello and happy Saturday, I am back today for a quick driveby post.  Another nice Fall day as we do have plans to attend a football game and tailgate with family and friends.  My project today is an altered rolodex card created for a challenge hosted on one of the YouTude channels.  The papers that I used came from the DCWV Indian Summer Fall Stack and the blinged dragonfly is from Making Memories and has been in my stash for quite sometime.  The sentiment came from the Beyond Birthdays cricut cartridge.   Another clean and simple project completed and about to go postal!

Take care, enjoy your weekend!  Don't  forget to "fall back" (change your clocks) if applicable where you live, we get an extra hour of sleep!

No comments: