WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Danita


Hello and happy Thursday,  I am back today to share a birthday card for one of my scrappin' besties! I was in the middle of making holiday cards when I realized I hadn't made her card so I just pulled some papers from my stash and created this card for her and in my haste to take the picture so I could get it in the mail it came out a little blurry.  I think the paper is from a from a Momenta 6x6 paper pad, a Recollections flourish and the sentiment and foliage are TH dies.  I always feel intimidated when I have to make her a card because her cards are always so beautiful; oh well such is life!    I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Take care and have a wonderful Thursday.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That