WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Season's Greetings


Hello and happy Tuesday, nice temps here today but the forecast calls for rain later.  I'm back today to share another holiday card,  I opted not to share some of the cards until the recipient received them.  I had mixed feelings about this one because I am still trying to blend the ink smoothly and transition from one color to another, did say that correctly!  This is just another technique that I need to practice more since I really like it.   I used TH distress inks and Recollections flowers that I purchased during last year's Michael's clearance/grab bags!  Thank you for your visit, take care and enjoy the rest of your holiday season.

No comments: