WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 27, 2017

Camping Trip


Hello and happy Friday.  Today I am sharing the final LO for our daughter's freshmen year in high school.  One of the school's requirements for graduation is that they attend a week long camping trip.  I tell you we struggled with this requirement since she does not care for extended outdoor activity but she made it and made us proud because we didn't get a call saying we needed to come get her!  The experience was good but I am not sure she'd it again.  I used mostly stickers to embellish the LO and I cut the little fox with the Create-a-Critter. cricut cartridge.  I am so happy to have finally finished documenting some of her school memories from last year!  Take care and thank you for your visit.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is beautiful. Tell your daughter, sometimes we are directed to do things we are not comfortable with but somewhere else in life that experience or that adventure will prepare us for that moment. I was like that growing up.