WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Feel Better Soon


Hello Sunday, I am in bed as I share this post when I should be getting ready for church.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using inspiration from sketch #481 from  Mojo Momday.  I used more paper from my scrap stash, a Julie Nutting doll (Toby) that I colored and fuzzy cut.  The sentiment is a CTMH stamp that was heat embossed, the stitched half circle was cut with my cameo, a few Recollection gems complete the card.  I sure hope this card brightens the spirit of the 10 year old recipient   Take care and have a blessed week.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your beautiful card with all the elements and colors.

The Scrappin Diva said...

love the card and used your cameo yeah, I don't think I have used the stitched cuts on mine
great job using the Toby doll.

Lori said...

What a sweet design! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!