WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Holiday Weekend


Hello Saturday, I slept in a little this morning since I was up well past midnight and I am still feeling like I need to be in bed!  We have a wintry mix in some areas but not so much here so we won't be in the house all day like last Saturday.    I need to get moving so I won't be rushed when I have to go out today.  Today I am sharing another birthday card that I put together using sketch inspiration from sketch #204 from  CAS(E).   I also used one of the Richard Garay stamp/die sets that I picked up on clearance at HL earlier this week, Studio G pattern paper, sequins and a sentiment.  Take care and enjoy your holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the sketch! I love the grey and pink!