WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Love You Much


Hello and happy Tuesday, it's my son's birthday and since his card has already gone postal I am sharing another Valentine's Day card instead.  I hope he enjoys his special day and I pray that God continues to bestow bountiful blessing upon him everyday.  I used Mojo Monday's sketch #482 for inspiration, and it's on Tuesday and I've used the sketch already!  The pattern paper from a Recollections  With Love 6x6 pad, a doily, cut the heart using my SLICE machine, picked the stamp up on clearance from HL last year and added a few Recollections enamel dots and this card was done.  I am sharing this card for the any holiday challenge 286 over at Hiding in My Craft Room.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful. I love this sketch but haven't done anything with it yet. You did an amazing job with it.

Miss Misi said...

Very pretty!

Lori said...

Pretty! Love the mix of patterns you used. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!