WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Volleyball LO


Hello Monday, we still have snow so no school today.  We did not go out  of the house at all yesterday,  when I wasn't eating or lying down I played!  Today I am sharing my first LO for 2017, I have the same goal as the last few years; one LO per week!  I am also back on my challenge of spending less or rather only buying what is needed.  This LO uses pictures from one of our daughter's volleyball games last fall.  After taking the picture I realized I should have added her number and the name of the team they were playing.  I used Thickers for the title and Recollections, Studio 112 and Life's Little Occasions stickers.  The  paper is from the DCWV High School paper stack which by the way includes sports pages but not the ones I need!  Another memory documented, on to the next!