WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Happy Anniversary


Hello and happy Wednesday aka hump day!  We have cooler temps and cloudy skies so that means I won't be in a hurry to go outside for anything.  Today I am sharing an anniversary card that I put together for one of my friends that will be celebrating her anniversary next week.  I sure hope I follow through with getting it in the mail so that it can arrive on time.  I used sketch #485 from Mojo Monday and some American Crafts paper that I picked up in Tuesday Morning last year.  The stamped sentiment is from the Verve Wishing You stamp set.   I also used some twine, sequins and  hearts that were cut from the Beyond Birthdays cricut cartridge.  Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is a beautiful card.

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is beautiful and I love the paper you used for the sketch. Greatness!!!