WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Happy Birthday Dad


Hello and happy Wednesday, we are still enjoying unseasonably warm temps.  As matter of fact we broke a record yesterday when the temps passed 71 degrees but cooler temps are in the forecast for tomorrow.  Today is my father's 76th birthday so I am sharing one of the cards that I made for him.  It is another one of my signature clean and simple cards where I used paper from my scrap stash, a cut from the Father's Day cricut cartridge and some embellishment dots that I think is from the Nicole line at ACMoore.  I am sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes Designer's Challenge #2, if you are looking for some great inspiration you should head over to their blog!  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Happy Birthday to your father and I hope he enjoys this beautiful card you made. I'm loving it!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Melissa said...

Cute card very masculine, thanks for joining Cardz TV!