WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hello Thursday


It's Thursday and it's cold outside and even in some places inside too.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together for one of the challenges for the Scrap N Sketch's Love is in the Air online crop hosted on FB.  The challenge was to create a card using a doily (sticker, diecut, etc) and their sketch #19.  I created my card using more scraps of paper from the Recollections With Love paper pad, some K&Co gems, a Spellbinder's die and the WeR Memory Keepers dainty doily die.  I'm also sharing this card for challenge #288 -Super Scraps Saturday over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and I hope you'll come back soon.


1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful design!