WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Just a Note


Hello and happy Friday, this post is going up late but oh well!  Today I am sharing another card that I put together for the Love is in the Air online crop on FB.  I used pattern paper from the Becky Higgins Project Life Desktop Edition  6x6 pad, I cut the heart using an Amy Tangerine die (Scarlett), the circle with my Expression and the sentiment is a stamp from Crafter's Companion.  Can you tell I added some dimension to the top layer?  I am so pleased to be using my stash and not buying any crafting stuff!  I am sharing this card for the challenge #304 - Valentine Colors over at Die Cuttin' Diva's.  Wishing you and yours a wonderfully blessed weekend.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very nice looking card, Treva. Love the soft colors and your design...enjoy your weekend!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the pretty design!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com