WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, February 4, 2017

With Love


Hello and happy Saturday, it has been a few days since I shared and I am trying to play catch up.  Nice sunny day but very cold and my plan was to be I most of the day but of course that hasn't happened.  Today I am sharing another Valentine's Day card that I put together using inspiration from sketch #33 over at  Paper Play Sketches.  I used  paper from the My Mind's Eye Honey cake paper pad, a MS border punch, a Spellbinders die for the sentiment two hearts and this card was done!  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will come back soon.

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

My favorite color. Love that font for your sentiment. Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Play Sketches.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Paper Play Sketches DT

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
~Owner/DT Janis

msafrocentric2012 said...

Love the paper and die you used for this card. Perfect