WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Girls Rock


Hello and happy Thursday, more wind but nice temps again today before more cold weather this weekend.   I meant to share this LO in honor of  International Women's Day yesterday but such as life would have it I didn't get around to it.  So here it is today a LO that showcases the day my daughter and I rocked our pearls as part of the movement to honor former First Lady Michelle Obama for her birthday.  I struggled with my paper choice for this LO but I finally chose papers from one of the Craft Smith hot buy paper pads from Michaels, can't remember the name right now.  The flowers are some Prima flowers that I picked up during one of my Tuesday Morning visits, I altered the center by adding some pearls and I used a Spellbinders dies for the greenery.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you are inspiring, growing, nuturing, encouraging and complimenting the girls/women in your life and community.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

WOW!!!
This is so pretty. The paper and your design just makes the photo pop. Gorgeous work!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful layout and photo - Treva that is a digi - Kenny K

msafrocentric2012 said...

What a cute LO of you and the daughter.