WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Happy Anniversary



Hello Saturday, the forecast calls for nice weather today.  Wow, it has been a long time since I have shared on my blog for a whole week, seven days straight!  It just means I have been busy documenting memories and creating cards.  I looked at my calendar and I have quite a few friends celebrating anniversaries next month so I am getting them done now!  For this card I used sketch #280 from Freshly Made Sketches for inspiration, paper from the American Crafts Crimson 6x6 paper pad and some Recollections enamel dots. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a beautiful card, Treva. I love the paper you used!

Linda Callahan said...

So bright and festive on red and white! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Very sweet card! Love those red hearts! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!