WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Just a Note


Hello and happy Monday, more seasonal temps today; we've been spoiled with the warmer temps! Where does the weekend go, always more to do than time.  Today I am sharing another clean and simple card that I put together using sketch #277 from Freshly Made Sketches.  I am giving the card to someone that recently move into a new home.   The paper came from the Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go 6x6 paper pad, heat embossed the sentiment on the hand cut flag and the card was done!  I'm falling behind on my card challenge but I'm current with my LO challenge so #project365 is coming along I just need to work on my organization so I can complete my projects quicker.  I just realized today that I haven't been taging my challenge projects here on my blog!  Take care and I hope you have a marvelous Monday.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card! Love that background.

Kim S said...

I like your rows of houses with the woodgrain accents! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.