WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 24, 2017

Our Family


Hello Friday and welcome weekend!  I'm back today to share another LO from my mother's birthday album, I am happy to say that I shipped it to her yesterday.  I hope she'll be pleased because there won't be any changes except adding the names the next time I go visit.  The chipboard flower stickers are from studio 112 (K&Co) from JoAnn's and they have been in my stash for a long time but the Our Family wood veneer title came from Tuesday Morning within the last few months.  I'm sharing this LO for challenge #115 Anything but a Card over at Crafty Gals Corner.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you and your family have a great weekend.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful LO. Awesome job! Have a nice weekend.

Judy V said...

Great layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!