WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy Tuesday, sprinkles of rain this morning but the forecast calls for warmer temps today.  I am back today to share a card that I put together using sketch #38 from Paper Play Sketches for inspiration.  I used mostly scraps of paper from my stash, I think the pattern papers are from Studio G, I even pulled out my markers and did a little coloring, the sentiment is from a stamp set that I picked up from HL some time ago (using my stash).  I am also sharing this card for challenge #293 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and I hope you'll come back tomorrow!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love the warm colors of this beautiful card. It really looks like spring and has that Easter or Mother's Day look!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing in last week's Paper Play Sketches. We have a new sketch challenge up today. Hope you'll come share another project with us.
~Owner/DT Janis

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a beautiful card, love the papers you have used, and a cute image too
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo