WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter


Hello and Happy Resurrection, wishing you and yours a wonderfully blessed day.  I am going to visit my parents again today, I don't feel like making the drive and nor will I  arrive in time for church but  I feel like I really need to spend more time with my family. Today I am sharing a super simple card that I just completed this morning, I only made two Easter cards this year so I didn't send any out.  I used  scrap paper from a Momenta 6x6 paper pad, one of my neglected embossing folders, the heart die cur came from the cricut Designer Calendar cartridge, a Gina Marie die for the slop and the sentiment was heat embossed.  I am sharing this card for challenge #283 over  at Freshly Made Sketches and challenge #312 over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Take care and have a good day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty card! Love that background and the cross! Happy Easter! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a fabulous Easter card with great colours. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!