WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Sibling Day


Hello and happy Monday, I feel like it has been forever since I shared on my blog!  I have had a very busy last few days so no time for crafting but I did manage to spend some time with family, friends and associates.  Today I am sharing a picture taken of me and my youngest sister taken on Thursday after my uncle's funeral.  It's just the two of us now and sometimes my heart really longs and aches to chat with my oldest sister.  I know that she is looking down and rooting for us as we weather the storms of everyday life.  I am thankful for the time we did have with her.  Take care, have a good day and don't forget to let your family know how you feel about them and cherish the time you have with them.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for sharing a picture of these two beautiful women!!!

msafrocentric2012 said...

You all are beautiful