WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hello Sunday


Its Sunday, the start of another week and today's forecast calls for more high temps.   Lots on the calendar for this week!   Tomorrow starts the beginning of another no spend month, can!t believe Michaels had two sixty percent off coupons last week and I didn't use either one of them!  Sure hope I can get more LOs done, I am actually doing pretty good since I started and finished my mom's birthday album but there's more to do!  Today I am sharing another Mother's Day card that I put together using skerch #494 from  Mojo Monday,  paper from The My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart 6x6 paper pad, some enamel dots and Spellbinders Blooms One.  I am sharing this card for the Freestyle #\299 challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.   Take care and have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

WOW! Your card is so beautiful. Fantastic job on your creation!