WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Celebrating Friends


Hello Saturday, another warm day in the forecast.  Lots going on and I am tired,  not enough time to play or post. Today I am sharing a card that I finally finished last night using sketch #497 from Mojo Monday.  I used paper from The My Mind's Eye Paris & Co 6x6 paper pad, flowers from Recollections pearls in center from. HL and the sentiment cut from the Beyond Birthdays cricut cartridge.  I created this card for the First and Third challenge over at Scraps of Color..  Take care and enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Just darling!

My Creative Place said...

Treva, I really like this card. And I like the layout that you used from Mojo.