WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Worlds Best Father


Hello and happy Friday, I think we just might get away with no rain today.   Today I am sharing my first Father's Day card for the year, I need to step it up a bit so I can get them done and mailed on time.   I am super excited because I made the card using the CTMH Artfully Sent cricut cartridge which was recently gifted to me by one of my scrappin' BFFs.  I am so thankful for the kindness and generosity of my friends.  The inspiration for wanting to make this card came after I watched a video from Joy over at Obsessed with Scrapbooking earlier this week.  I definitely need some more practice using this cartridge, The manual says you can cut the card at a size 7 but I couldn't so I cut it at 6.75.  I only have the Expression because I prefer  cutting directly from the cartridge.  I am sharing this card for the masculine challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Great card for Father's Day...loving it!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Wonderful card, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo