WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Musings


Hello and happy Friday!  I'm still not feeling 100 percent but I think that it is a cold and not my allergies that are lingering now.  It is raining outside so I'm looking forward to getting off and going to bed.  Today I am sharing another Mother's Day card using more paper from my scrap stash.  The flower die is from Darice and the sentiment is from one of the Ditto sets that I picked up from HL a long time ago.  I'm sharing this card for challenges on the following sites:
Die Cuttin' Divas - Mother's Day
Hiding in my Craft Room  - Flowers (NSD #2)
Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating Mother's Day with your family.

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day Challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Dk said...

Very prettyTe!

TracyM #6773 said...

Beautiful card!
Love your colour combo, sentiment and flowers, the bling is such a pretty finishing touch!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)