WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday Musings


Hello and  happy Monday, not feeling very happy but I'm alive so I'm blessed.  Today I am sharing another the final card that I started on NSD but didn't finish until this morning.  It is another one of my signature clean and simple cards but I do like how it came out.  I used more paper from my scrap stash and a doily that I cut with a WeR Memory Keepers die and the dress stamp is from the Ranger Dylusions Couture set and I heat embossed the sentiment.  I'm sharing this card for the Just us Girls #392 word challenge, the word is Mother.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon.

4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Well alright!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Treva, first I hope you feel better. Second, this is a beautiful card. I love the colors you used.

Maria said...

What a great Mother's Day card. I love the dress. Thank so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Nancy said...

Love the paper pieced dress and the mix of papers! Thanks so much for joining us for our Word Week challenge at Just Us Girls!