WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

National Scrapbook Day


Hello and happy NSD! I don't have any scheduled plans for today but chores,rest and play.  I am off to a good start in the play area as I have already created two cards.  Today I am sharing the first card which is a birthday card created with mostly scraps, the pattern paper came from a Becky Higgins Project Life 6x6 paper pad.  I am sharing this card for the CAS-ual Fridays pick 6 birthday card challenge.  I used six butterflies that I punched with a MS punch to which I added some stickles and some Candy Shoppe Jellies.  The stamp used for the sentiment is from the Casual Elegance stamp set from CAS-Hal Fridays.  Take care and enjoy your day.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this beautiful card.

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's lovely!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love those tiny little butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays for our 6th birthday challenge :)