WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Musings


Hello and happy Friday, I am so enjoying the mild temps not looking forward  the forecast for hotter temps this weekend.  Today I am sharing a birthday card that I put together after watching one of Mary videos from Cardz TV so I'm sharing it for their Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Challenge #3.  I was so tickled that I had everything that she used on her card with the exception of the sentiment stamp!  I really like how it came out and it has already gone postal to the recipient.  I used the All Dressed Up paper pad from DCWV and the Pagoda cricut cartridge for the panda, the googly eyes were in my stash and the sentiment stamp came from one of the stamp sets included with the Artfully Sent cricut cartridge.  Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is quite a lovely card. I love the design and of course the paper you used.

Lizzie Laine said...

I love that panda, great card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV!

Elaine
Cardz Tv DT

Melissa said...

Oh how cute, love the colors it's perfect for the panda, thanks for joining Cardz TV!