WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Graduation


Hello and happy Monday, I really meant to share this post yesterday but as time would have it I didn't get around to it.  I really thought I'd have lots of time since DH has been out of town but for some reason I've been busier.  This is the last week in school for the public school localities and the last of the graduation ceremonies.  Today I am sharing a graduation card that I put together for my co-worker's daughter using her school's colors and a star embossing folder that I was recently gifted by one of my scrapping BFFs!  The sketch inspiration came from sketch #225 over at CAS(E),  I cut the cap using the Locker Talk cricut cartridge and the year using the Days and Dates cartridge.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is beautiful. I love that embossing folder.

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!