WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Bee Happy


Hello and happy Friday, I'm back today to share another card even though I had hoped to share a LO. One of my scrappy friends  sent me the Darice bees buzzing embossing folder and I decided to use it sooner rather than later.  The sentiment is from the Jillibean Soup Love Bug stamp set and the black gems are from Recollections.  As simple as it is, I like it and I hope you do too!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes  Challenge #12 over at Love to Craft and the Cardz TV Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Challenge #5.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a beautiful bright and cheerful card. I've always loved that embossing folder.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi there, what a lovely creation and the embossing works so well. Good luck and thank you for joining us over at LTCCB
Pen

Miss Misi said...

Love this!