WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Holiday Blessings


Hello and happy Friday, the weekend came quick!   I meant to share this card yesterday but our family is going through an emotional journey right now so my play time may be a little hit or miss. Today I am sharing another Christmas card which means I'm on a roll!  Sketch inspiration for this card came from Tuesday Morning Sketches #411, pattern paper from Doodlebug Designs Santa Express, unbranded dies for the bow and the stitched squares and the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge for the trees.  I'm sharing this card for the Christmas in July Challenges over at Cardz TV and Cut it Up!  Thank you for visit, have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I'm sorry for your family situation. Hope all is well soon.

Your Christmas card is adorable. Can't go wrong with Doodlebug, can you?

Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Carol L said...

This is such a fun card with those pretty papers and wonderful trees! Thanks for joining the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and we hope to see you again next week too!

Debbie said...

Pretty card! It's a wonderful mix of paper and I love the trees!! (I was just going through my Cricut carts and telling myself that I need to use them more!)
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

This is so cute! I love all the bright color - so very cheery. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

2craftykaties said...

I'm sorry to hear that you and your family are going through an emotional time. I hope and pray that you are able to have the time to escape into crafting! Big hugs! (and your card is adorable!)

Thank you for joining us for our Christmas in July Cut It Up Challenge!
~ DT Katie